Team Locum’s Alternative Festive Message

The pool of locums has been deep, the bookings management has been crisp, and the business growth has been… Well not exactly even… In truth it’s shot up like a bauble-clad plastic pine tree in Liam’s Grotto. But we’re going to be seasonal about this, so however tacky, tenuous or thoroughly groanworthy our phrasing turns […]

Locums and the Silent Complaint

When we get poor service, we complain, right?… Actually, most of us don’t. Statistics suggest that only around 4% of us raise our dissatisfactions with business providers who have not met our expectations. And the rest of us?… Apparently, a staggering 96% of us tootle off to find a new provider, without uttering a word… […]