Job ID 13856
An opportunity to join a very large multiple and a household name company has arisen.
This job is based at this Pharmacy’s hub in Harlow.
Previous hub experience isn’t required, but it is different to normal community Pharmacy. It is different in a few different ways:
– A hub operates behind the scenes and there isn’t any customer facing
– Scripts are received and the medication is made on-site
– You then take the correct medication from the warehouse
– Your main role will then be preparing and dispensing medication
– This medication then gets delivered to the public in their homes
You’ll be working alongside a big team due to the size of the hub. You’ll work directly under the Pharmacist on site but you will have much more freedom unlike in community Pharmacy.
Because of the increased freedom you’ll have when dispensing, attention to detail is required and a genuine care for what you are doing day in day out.
Also unlike normal community Pharmacy, you’ll get your weekends off! It is only a Monday-Friday role, shift patterns may vary but they are open to conversations about what suits you best. It is a full time role.
Plenty of incentives to make working here worthwhile such as 50% off in stores, bonus schemes and progression opportunities.
If this sounds like a good role for you then hit apply and we will be in touch further.