Boots and Lloyds pharmacy locum guides
Boots Pharmacy locum guide
- Before booking a shift, register on www.locumatboots.co.uk, they will send a link to the payment set up.
- Send an email confirming that you have registered on locumatboots to [email protected]
- You will need to make sure you have summary care records, discharge medicine service and be on the DBS update service
- Mileage and other expenses are unpaid, lunch breaks are specified by the client
Lloyds Pharmacy locum guide
- Firstly, you will need to get registered on venloc
- Email your consultant with your name, email address and GPHC. They will send this to Lloyds venloc and the sign up link will be emailed to you.
- Mileage will need to be agreed prior to a shift, Lloyds pay 25p per mile, minus the first 60 miles capped at £10
Tesco and Superdrug pharmacy locum guides
Tesco Pharmacy locum guide
- Register on Tesco’s locum platform before your first shift, email us for the link!
- Follow the steps on the link to get fully registered.
- Pay mileage as standard at 28p perm mile after 40 miles uncapped.
- Lunch break will always be unpaid 30 mins for any shifts over 6 hours
Superdrug Pharmacy locum guide
- Before your first shift give your consultant consent to send your name, GPhC, number and email address to Superdrug.
- You will then get a link to add proof of ID and bank details
- Mileage needs to be pre agreed before your shift is confirmed
PCT and Rowlands pharmacy locum guides
PCT Pharmacy locum guide
- PCT covers Peak, Manor, C&R, Brennans and Murrays
- Before your first shift, give your consultant permission to send across your full name, GPHC, number and email to PCT
- You will then get a link to complete your registration.
- Mileage is not paid for.
- Lunch breaks vary from store to store
Rowlands Pharmacy locum guide
- Ask your consultant for a new account amender form and locum agreement
- You need to also send DMS, DBS, smartcard, summary care records and repeat dispensing over
- Mileage is paid, 30p perm mile after 20 miles uncapped