We are seeking a compassionate and reliable candidate to take on the assorted role of Field Based Senior Care Assistant to work with our clients who live in their own homes in and around Birmingham.
You will take a lead role in supporting both our clients and staff to ensure care is carried out to the highest quality.
Senior Carer Job Role:
- Continually revaluate and update client care plans to ensure high quality person centred care
- Complete spot checks, supervisions and appraisals for all care staff
- Provide support to junior members of staff
- Complete client assessments and provide support when beginning new packages of care
- Carry out risk assessments
- Complete medication audits for all clients
Why join Team Locum as a senior carer?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free DBS
- Uniform provided
- Ongoing training to develop and enhance your skills
We pride ourselves on the quality of the support we give. We are here not only to support the client with their day to day needs but also to support family members who often find themselves as a fulltime care givers.