If you are looking to apply for an enhanced DBS through Team Locum here is how!
- You email Mark at: [email protected] with your name, your Email address and your GPhC number requesting that Team Locum conduct an Enhanced DBS check on your behalf. He will then submit your application to Disclosure Services (the company we use) and they will email you with a link so that you can complete the form online.
- Once that is complete and you have the documents you have decided to use to verify your identity please send them to Mark.
- You pay the fee of £60 to Team Locum – Bank details provided by mark
- We then submit your form confirming we have verified your documents and it takes 1 – 6 weeks to get the results. Currently they are coming through quite quickly – within a 7 – 10 days.
- Disclosure Services email us with your results and post your Enhanced Certificate to your home address.
- We then recommend that you join the DBS update service https://www.gov.uk/dbs-update-service within 14 days of receiving your certificate. The annual fee is £13.00 but it means that any employers you choose to allow access can check your DBS status.
If you have any queries just drop us an email or we are in the office from 09.00- 17.00 – Mon- Fri and you can contact us on 0121 451 2707